Get It Done Home Inspections
Ensure your family’s safety with the help of Get It Done Home Inspections! We are all-around safety inspection experts that serve homeowners in and near College Park, GA. Clients come to us for lead paint inspection, window inspection, and deck inspection, among others. What allows us to gain their trust and loyalty is our unwavering passion to provide accurate results. In fact, we’ll go the extra mile to ensure all our reports are based on nothing but cold, hard facts. So if you need a safety inspection, we guarantee we’re the best team for the job!
We proudly serve clients from the following areas:
- Atlanta, GA
- Brookhaven, GA
- Buckhead, GA
- College Park, GA
- Decatur, GA
- Druid Hills, GA
- East Point, GA
- Marietta, GA
- North Buckhead, GA
- North Druid Hills, GA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Smyrna, GA
- Vinings, GA
Home of the Worry Free Promise
Lead Paint Inspection
A lead paint inspection is one of the most important safety inspection tests homeowners can get for older houses. As the name suggests, it’s a series of tests that detect traces of lead in exterior and interior paint. Keep in mind that even if several new coats of paint cover the lead, the harmful compounds can still contaminate the air.
The Federal government banned the use of lead-based paint in 1978, so any home or building built before needs a lead paint inspection. But even if you had the home built a few years after 1978, you should still contact your safety inspection experts because some lead-based paint products were still circulating in the market. Some negative health effects of lead-based paint are:
- Learning Disabilities: Children might experience problems in cognitive development if you expose them to high levels of lead.
- Behavioral Problems: Some kids exposed to lead lash out and act inappropriately without knowing any better.
- Retardation: In severe cases, lead exposure can cause retardation.
These are just some of the negative effects lead paint may have on humans. If you don’t want them to happen, then call the safety inspection experts at Get It Done Home Inspections! Even if there are dozens of layers covering the lead-based paint, our team can expose it. Call (404) 869-2364 for appointments in or near College Park, GA!
Not many homeowners think of getting a window inspection. In fact, it’s probably the last safety inspection test you’d have on your list. But it’s actually a very important assessment that offers the following benefits:
- Better Indoor Air: Even the smallest holes and cracks can negatively affect your indoor air quality. At first, it might just lead to a draft in your room. But as time passes, the holes will worsen and eventually strain your HVAC system. Remember, a heavier load will force your unit to consume more energy, which will increase your electric bills.
- Overall Safety: To ensure the stability and integrity of your windows, you need safety inspection experts to check it regularly. You wouldn’t want them to break in the middle of a storm or heavy raining, would you?
- Better Aesthetic: Windows are some of the first things guests see when they enter your home. So the overall appearance of your home would drop if you have damaged or defaced windows.
For an expert window inspection in or near College Park, GA, reach out to Get It Done Home Inspections! Dial (404) 869-2364 to talk to our window safety inspection today!
Get it Done the Right Way
Get It Done Home Inspections
The Worry Free Promise ensures that if we did the first inspection, your second one is 30% to 50% off.
The second Radon Test is only $25!
Owning a deck isn’t all fun and games. You need regular deck inspection tests if you want to keep your deck in tip-top shape. Your safety inspection personnel can uncover issues such as:
- Weak Panels: Prevention is always better than cure. So have a deck inspection team spot weak, flimsy panels before the damages worsen.
- Damaged Paint: Can’t tell if your deck needs a new coat of paint? Don’t worry, because your safety inspection experts have your back! Not only will they check its overall appearance, but they’ll also see if its paint contains harmful compounds such as lead.
- Rotting Wood: Find out if your deck is under attack by termites with the help of your deck inspection specialists! They’ll do a complete assessment to identify how bad the infestation is and what you need to do about it.
Get an experienced, reputable safety inspection brand to check your deck today! Get It Done Home Inspections serves clients from and around College Park, GA. Call us at (404) 869-2364 for bookings and inquiries.