Get It Done Home Inspections
Make sure your home is free of harmful chemicals and compounds like radon by getting professional radon services! Get It Done Home Inspections is a radon inspection expert that works with homebuyers, sellers, and investors in or near Sandy Springs, GA. One reason we’re a notch above your average radon company is we have the necessary skills, techniques, and equipment to provide accurate results. In fact, we pride ourselves on being one of the most reliable brands that do radon testing near me. So if you need a radon inspection, feel free to get in touch with us. We’d love to help you out!
We serve clients from the following areas:
- Atlanta, GA
- Brookhaven, GA
- Buckhead, GA
- College Park, GA
- Decatur, GA
- Druid Hills, GA
- East Point, GA
- Marietta, GA
- North Buckhead, GA
- North Druid Hills, GA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Smyrna, GA
- Vinings, GA
Home of the Worry Free Promise
A radon inspection is a test done by professionals to assess the levels of radon in your indoor air. Radon is an invisible, odorless, and tasteless compound not many homeowners think of. But it’s actually a harmful chemical that’s present all around the country. In small amounts, you won’t have to worry about it, but prolonged exposure might lead to lethal complications such as:
- Lung Cancer: In extreme cases, radon exposure can damage lung tissue and lead to lung cancer. This often occurs to residents who live near radioactive areas with high radon levels. Avoid living in a place like that and make sure you get radon services and inspections before buying a home.
- Weight Loss: This symptom is prevalent among children with weak immune systems. That’s why radon inspection tests are a must if you plan to move to a new place with your kids.
- Coughing Up Blood: Even if you don’t develop lung cancer, prolonged radon exposure will weaken the lungs and cause them to bleed.
The scary thing is that most of these symptoms only appear after a few years of exposure. So the only surefire way to avoid radon exposure is to get a radon inspection. For professional radon services in and near Sandy Springs, GA, reach out to Get It Done Home Inspections! Call (404) 869-2364 for bookings and inquiries.
Some clients who would benefit from working with a radon company are:
- Homebuyers: Radon inspection tests are a must if you plan to buy a new home. This especially applies to homebuyers moving to a new, unfamiliar place.
- Investors: Whether you want to make a residential or business space, you need a radon company to assess the levels of radioactive compounds in the air. It would be a terrible disaster if one of your tenants got sick due to radon exposure from your establishment.
- Sellers: Give your buyers the peace of mind they deserve with radon inspection reports. Show them the paperwork and test results proving your property is free of harmful chemicals and compounds such as radon.
Schedule for radon services today! Get It Done Home Inspections does inspections in and around Sandy Springs, GA. Just give us a call at (404) 869-2364, book an appointment, and wait for us to come! Also, don’t worry about getting multiple radon inspection tests because we provide repeat clients with 30% to 50% price discounts.
Get it Done the Right Way
Get It Done Home Inspections
The Worry Free Promise ensures that if we did the first inspection, your second one is 30% to 50% off.
The second Radon Test is only $25!
Radon Testing Near Me
Are radon inspections worth it? One reason clients delay getting a radon inspection is they feel they’d be fine without one. After all, something you can’t see can’t possibly cause too much harm, right? Well, that’s where a lot of homeowners are wrong. Radon testing near me actually offers the following financial and health benefits:
- Lesser Risk of Lung Cancer: Radon exposure is the second leading cause of lung cancer, just below cigarette smoking. So think of how terrible the damage would be if you exposed weaker, younger children to this harmful compound.
- Higher Market Value: Generally, you can sell properties with very low levels of radon at a higher price. Also, your buyers would feel more confident investing in a safe, healthy, and clean neighborhood.
- Smarter Buying Process: There are ways to reduce the levels of radon in your home, but they aren’t free. So as a homebuyer, you need to ask for discounts if you’re getting a house with above average radon levels. Bring your radon inspection results with you and use it as a bargaining chip. That way, you’ll have extra funds to treat and repair the place.
Need radon testing near me? Then contact Get It Done Home Inspections now! Dial (404) 869-2364 for bookings in or near Sandy Springs, GA.