Get It Done Home Inspections
Want to stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer? Then you need a well-maintained HVAC system! Get It Done Home Inspections is an all-around inspector brand that does various HVAC inspection services in and around Smyrna, GA. With our help, we’ll make sure your HVAC is ready to provide quality indoor air 24/7. Also, our versatile team can handle whatever request you have. In fact, we do everything, including air conditioning inspection, air duct inspection, and heating inspections. So are you ready to work with the best? For bookings and inquiries, drop us a line at (404) 869-2364.
Our HVAC inspection services are available to homeowners from:
- Atlanta, GA
- Brookhaven, GA
- Buckhead, GA
- College Park, GA
- Decatur, GA
- Druid Hills, GA
- East Point, GA
- Marietta, GA
- North Buckhead, GA
- North Druid Hills, GA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Smyrna, GA
- Vinings, GA
Home of the Worry Free Promise
Air Conditioning Inspection
Some warning signs that say you’re due for an air conditioning inspection are:
- No Cold Air: The number one sign you need HVAC inspection teams to check your AC unit is if it no longer produces cold air. There could be an issue with the wiring, refrigerant, or thermostat. But whatever the case, your inspectors should be able to uncover the cause of the issue.
- Strange Noises: A few sounds when turning the AC on is normal, but they shouldn’t last for more than a few minutes. So if they gradually worsen throughout the day, call for an air conditioning inspection. Note that buzzing sounds often indicate electrical issues while rattling noises imply there are loose parts in your unit.
- Funky Smell: Do not hesitate to call for an HVAC inspection if you notice a weird smell coming from your system. This could be a burning scent if there are faulty, fried wires. On the other hand, if your AC has mold and mildew problems, it would give off a damp, musty smell.
Noticed any of the warning signs listed above? Then reach out to Get It Done Home Inspections! Our fast, reliable team of inspectors will be there as soon as possible to identify the source of the issue. Dial (404) 869-2364 for bookings in or near Smyrna, GA.
Air Duct Inspection
When getting an HVAC inspection, make sure your inspectors check your air ducts for the following damage:
- Mold Buildup: Mold and mildew buildup are filled with harmful contaminants. Once these mix with the indoor air, you’ll be more prone to allergies, respiratory illnesses, and even chronic diseases. If you don’t want to put your household at risk, then schedule for regular air duct inspection to ensure there is no mold buildup in your vents.
- Air Duct Holes: Even the smallest holes can gravely affect your indoor air quality. The room’s temperature becomes harder to regulate because of the drafts and cracks. On top of that, your system has to work harder and consumes more energy. This leads to higher utility bills.
- Moisture Problems: Water and moisture issues should be prevented at all costs. Not only do they make the room feel warm and humid, but the unit also uses more energy to push out air. On top of that, moisture issues leave the ducts prone to mold, mildew, and grime buildup.
Call Get It Done Home Inspections! Clients from and around Smyrna, GA can reach our HVAC inspection and air duct inspection team at (404) 869-2364.
Download a free Sample Property Report
Get it Done the Right Way
Get It Done Home Inspections
The Worry Free Promise ensures that if we did the first inspection, your second one is 30% to 50% off.
The second Radon Test is only $25!
Heating inspections generally consist of the following services:
- Basic Cleaning: Your HVAC installation experts will clean the controls, thermostat, and burners, among others. Removing dirt and grime buildup will improve the function of your gauges and buttons.
- Gas Leak Detections: Gas leaks are no laughing matter. A few seconds of exposure to heat is all it takes to spark a life-ending fire. That’s why it’s important to have your HVAC inspection specialists regularly check your unit for gas leaks and potential fire hazards.
- Overall System Checking: Your HVAC inspection team is in charge of checking if the pilot light, flame sensor, ignitor, and draft divider, among others, are all functioning properly. They’ll list down any defects they find so you can address the issues later on.
For expert heating inspections in or near Smyrna, GA, contact Get It Done Home Inspections! Call (404) 869-2364 to learn more about us and how we can help.