Get It Done Home Inspections
Make sure your home electrical systems are 100% safe and functional through Get It Done Home Inspection’s electrical inspection services! We are certified electrical home inspection specialists that cater to clients from and around Decatur, GA. Our skilled electrical inspector team can accurately assess if your system needs any repairs, maintenance, or upgrades. With our help, we can ensure both the safety of your household and the efficiency of your energy systems. To get started, drop us a line at (404) 869-2364. We also provide sample estimates.
Our electrical inspection team serves clients from the following areas:
- Atlanta, GA
- Brookhaven, GA
- Buckhead, GA
- College Park, GA
- Decatur, GA
- Druid Hills, GA
- East Point, GA
- Marietta, GA
- North Buckhead, GA
- North Druid Hills, GA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Smyrna, GA
- Vinings, GA
Home of the Worry Free Promise
Need an electrical inspector? You can’t just trust some run-of-the-mill brand to create electrical inspection reports for you. To ensure expert results, you have to make sure they are:
- Trustworthy: The first trait you need to look for in your electrical inspector is trustworthiness. After all, they’ll be inspecting your electrical wirings and providing detailed reports of them. So there is definitely no room for mistakes.
- Honest: Stay away from disreputable electrical inspection brands that trick clients into paying unfairly high rates for shoddy craftsmanship. One way to gauge a brand’s honesty is to ask them for a cost estimate. If they refuse to provide one, take it as a red flag and look for other options.
- Approachable: As much as possible, it’d be best if you found a friendly, approachable electrical inspector. You should be able to freely ask questions and share your opinions with them. That way, they can also educate you on the basics of electrical inspections.
For skilled, honest, trustworthy, and approachable electrical inspection pros, trust none other than Get It Done Home Inspections! Dial (404) 869-2364 for bookings in and near Decatur, GA.
Electrical Inspection Services
Electrical inspection services are a series of tests done to determine the quality and condition of a property’s electrical system. Some ways these can benefit different types of clients are:
- Better Property Deals: Homebuyers can use electrical inspection services reports as bargaining chips for agents to lower the price. If there is significant damage present, then its overall market value should drop accordingly. Similarly, sellers can use reports to prove to buyers that they’re already selling their home at a fair, competitive price.
- Ensures Safety: You wouldn’t live in a home with faulty, damaged wiring, would you? That’s why buyers need electrical inspection services. Make sure they inspect the property thoroughly before you decide to seal the deal.
- Less Hassle: Inspectors can make real estate negotiations flow much faster. Just leave the electrical inspection services to them and focus on other important things that need your attention. This would best benefit investors who have a very hectic schedule to keep up with.
Get it Done the Right Way
Get It Done Home Inspections
The Worry Free Promise ensures that if we did the first inspection, your second one is 30% to 50% off.
The second Radon Test is only $25!
Electrical Home Inspection
So how important are electrical home inspection tests? A few reasons why you should never skip routine electrical inspection checkups are:
- Overall Safety: Keep in mind that electrical wiring is very sensitive. You need to keep wires in tip-top shape all year long or they could turn into a fire hazard at any moment. That’s why you need electrical inspection experts to tell you if and when your system needs repairs.
- Prolongs System Lifespan: Faulty wiring can also damage your home systems and appliances. Just imagine how terrible it’d be if you accidentally put too much load on a faulty, underpowered outlet. In fact, this could already spark a fire if it’s left alone.
- Regulates Utility Bills: Damaged, faulty systems consume a lot more energy just to function normally. At first, it could be a few pennies’ worth of extra electricity. But as the damage worsens, they’ll pile up to hundreds of wasted dollars every month.
Now that you know the importance of an electrical inspection, it’s time to schedule for one! Reach out to Get It Done Home Inspections today so we can get started. Clients from and around Decatur, GA can get in touch with us at (404) 869-2364.